- How far is the travel for out-of-town matches?
- We are a low-travel club. We typically will not travel more than an hour for our away matches or tournaments — and most are closer than that!
- What does the cost cover?
- Tuition covers a variety of things for that particular session (either Spring or Fall). This includes field rentals, referees, insurance, tournament entry fees, and scholarships for those who cannot afford to play. Click here to find out more about the costs!
- How can I receive a scholarship so my player can participate with U2?
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact Club President Tony Mancuso.